- What is your best memory from high school?
- How many times a week does the class meet?
- What were some of the rules you had to follow?
- Were you allowed to eat food in the classroom?
- What do you want to do after you graduate?
- Were you on any sports teams in high school?
- What do you think of this campus?
- What’s your favorite subject?
- Do you feel pressure to wear expensive clothes?
What is the best description about Lincoln School?
The Lincoln School prides itself on offering a more supportive learning environment, with greater personal attention given to students than in other US universities. Delivering a rewarding learning experience with the personal touch forms the core of what we do at Lincoln.
About Teaching and Learning Method at Lincoln School?
We are dedicated to providing teaching that is informed by our research, and focused on delivering real world, experiential learning. This is why Derby moved up 29 places in The Guardian University Guide 2015. Our teaching is outstanding in several areas, and our ambition is to continue on this upward trend.
Investing in our facilities and our region. Why not?
Our focus on the future improves the student experience through continual investment in the University’s facilities. Just one example of this is the £1.4 million refurbishment of the Harpur Hill sports facility at our Buxton Campus in 2012. We also create jobs and support the local economy, spending an average of £15 million locally and our direct employment of around 1,600 people creates an additional 1,642 jobs.